It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:03 pm

Post subject: v1.25 - Panflute gun and Battlements boss bugs.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:40 pm 

I'm not exactly sure if this Panflute mechanic is a bug, but it feels like one. When I aim straight up with it, all the bullets go about 5 degrees to the right of the reticle. Wasn't happening with the other 3 guns I had in my inventory.

The Battlements boss in question is the bear trap-ish duo. I can't recall on what Endless stage I was on (best guess is 16-20), but the game definitely had a speed up. Anyways, the minute the battle starts, they usually go edge to edge chomping, however this time, they didn't stop at the edge. They both went through the stage walls and floated in the air outside. Eventually they did return, when they sunk into the "ground" and reappeared, but they usually shot outside the stage walls again.

Hope this helps! :D

Quickedit: These bugs both happened on the same Endless Mode play-through, if that changes anything.

Post subject: Re: v1.25 - Panflute gun and Battlements boss bugs.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:32 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Scornio! The panflute is a known one due to how I calculate the reticule aiming on that gun--its an unfortunate math side affect that manifests itself most when you aim up... I have no idea why that is though--but that's one of the reasons I kept it as a "secret only" gun. :-)

I'm not sure about the Chompsalot bug..I'll have to think about that one and see if anything comes to mind. It sounds like the boss' tethers/spawn point got shifted somehow!

Anyway, it sounds like neither broke your game at least, so that's good. Thanks for the report!

Post subject: Re: v1.25 - Panflute gun and Battlements boss bugs.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:27 pm 

Chompsalot seem to be pretty buggy in general. Once, I saw one of them get stuck on the door, like its path was supposed to continue through it, but instead it just stayed there. I promptly put the poor thing out of its misery. Also, at least twice now, I've noticed that the exit door was open during the middle of the fight. Both of these were on the Battlements version of the boss.