It is currently Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:34 am

Post subject: Next ps4 update?
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 12:51 pm 

I absolutely love this game! I am wondering when you will be pushing another update for the ps4? I am getting tired of putting in 3-4 hours of game play to be killed in some stupid way. i.e. - Too many projectiles in map and tracking going on causes horrible framerate.

This makes gameplay impossible as even though projectiles stop sometimes the framerate is still horrible. Moving around the map is sketchy and jitters you from spot to spot and gets me killed!

I love the game and understand that it takes A LOT of time and dedication to put a game together but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix this issue and update as soon as you feed your KITTEHS! =)

Not sure what I can do to help the issue or any others...but I will do what I can. Will saving video clips and uploading them so you can see help? If so I will do that for you.

Take care Joe and team...you made a really fun game! Keep up the work and enjoy your lives in the process!

~~Phil

Post subject: Re: Next ps4 update?
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 9:39 pm 
Site Admin

Hi PhilaPnis--I'm glad you're liking ToG. It was a lot of fun to make. As for updates--that's in Grip's hands for the console builds--they did the console ports.

After the first update (a couple of weeks ago) they had another obligation they needed to focus on, but they are planning on looping back to the game to give it another update and roll in some fixes. Hopefully Grip will have time to investigate the endless-mode performance as well...though the game DOES get crazy and the amount of projectiles/enemies does push the consoles to their limits.

I'll definitely be posting about it to my twitter (@blankslatejoe) when an update goes up, but it's out of my hands and might be a few months, unfortunately. Thanks for the support, the kind words, and for playing my game! :-)