It is currently Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:33 am

Post subject: To hard for amateur players
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:13 am 

Hallo

Im not a egoshouter player normaly - the only game i played was unreal turnament 1.
So i hate games like battlefield 3, where i can run an hour without to kill 1 but get killed in a row. So i like the mechanics from the game, but i think its much too hard for normal player who dont play egoshouters.

2 points which i have problems. The first is:
I need the blue orbs, but the have a short life time. So its stupid too kill the canons far away, becouse i loose blue orbs. Thats stupid for me.

The second is that all is too much - much damage for the little bit what the red orbs heal and too much loose from Waepon power.

It whould be nice when there would be an easy mode - where lower dmg and more healing or something whats mike easier to survive. But what you get in easy mode is closed for normal mode. So you had an playmode for train, for the poeple who arent so crazy egoshouter players.

Post subject: Re: To hard for amateur players
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:34 pm 

But, but, but... you should've "grown up" with UT 1. :)
There was some kind of easy mode that is unlocked. I can't remember it's name right now. If you haven't unlocked it by now you are and were pretty bad at UT. :)
Actually the blue orbs were timing out a lot quicker in previous updates. This mechanic is for you to start playing right. No shooty from your hidey hole if you want XP. Guns blazing and evade all the way across the sky is the way. Always. ;)
Old school shooters were like that and ToG aims to be like that.
If you don't lose 90% of your health in one room the health is okay. And "egoshouter"? If only. :) No multi so no point in that, or making the game around that.
Paranautical activity is harder than ToG and almost all of the old school action games. No offense Blankslatejoe. :) Well now I remembered nightmare mode haha but still :)