It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:50 pm

Post subject: Welcome! Please Read Me First!
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 1:11 pm 
Site Admin

This forum is intended to help people troubleshoot technical issues with installing or running Tower of Guns.

If you want to leave feedback in here please keep the following in mind:
  • If you find a specific geometry/layout issue, please please please leave a screenshot. Due to ToG's random nature, finding the bug-spots can be very difficult.
  • Be aware that some problems may be VERY difficult, maybe even impossible, for me to resolve--if your machine cannot run most Unreal3 engine games then it's unlikely it will ever run ToG properly. I'm only using Epic's "UDK" (indiedevkit stuff) and don't have actual Unreal source/rendering/lowlevel code access (or even the requisite skills to be able to use the access properly if I had it!)
  • If you CRASH, include any errors you get on crash.
  • I won't be adding multiplayer to ToG. Yes, it would be amazing...but it's technically really really really far beyond my skill/funds/time level. If I make a sequel, and have learned enough to do it properly, then perhaps I'll get multiplayer in that...I agree it would be awesome though. I'd probably have to tackle multiplayer on a simpler project first, before I tried on something of the scope of ToG.
  • Please be polite.

All that said, post away! :D